$15 each, etched with zombies, robot dinosaurs and other whimsical designs by Portlander Amanda Siska.
2. Bedside Carafe, $65, with accompanying cup, by Portland's Pigeon Toe Ceramics. Oui Presse, 1740 SE Hawthorne Blvd., 449-3668, oui-presse.com; or Pigeon Toe, 727 SE Morrison St., pigeontoeceramics.com.
3. The Hour, $16.95, a bizarre, cranky rant on the importance of an evening cocktail by the great historian Bernard DeVoto, recently reprinted by Tin House. Powell's City of Books, 1005 W Burnside St., 228-4651, powells.com.
4. 33 Bottles of Beer, $4, a handy notebook for taking exacting tasting notes, including a tasting wheel on each page, created by Portlander Dave Selden. Also available: 33 Bottles of Wine, 33 Cheeses and 33 Cups of Coffee. Hand-Eye Supply, 23 NW 4th Ave., 575-9769, handeyesupply.com; 33beers.com.
5. Deco Ginger Rum, $22.95, a spicy concoction by the new local distillery. Try it in lemonade. Most Portland liquor stores, see oregonliquorsearch.com.
6. Theo Chocolate's Chef Sessions collection, $37, contains seven confections created by Northwest Chefs, among them Portlanders Naomi Pomeroy (Armagnac prune ganache with green-peppercorn caramel) and Gabriel Rucker (carrot caramel). For every Chef Sessions box sold, Theo donates $15 to Food Lifeline, a Seattle food bank. Theochocolate.com/store/product/theo-chef-session.