1. Keen “Howser” slippers, $60, have a rubber sole and water-resistant upper that make them safe for a run out to the mailbox, as well as a microfleece lining that keeps your feet toasty. Keen Garage, 926 NW 13th Ave., 402-1520, keenfootwear.com.
2. Michael Jackson and Run-D.M.C. buttons, $5 per set, designed by Portlander Nathan McKee. Land, 3925 N Mississippi Ave., 477-5704, buyolympia.com.
3. Man’s Face Stuff Moustache Wax, $9, made in Portland from beeswax and other waxes. Wax! Local Goods, 2136 E Burnside St., 548-4390, localgoodsllc.com.
4. Portland knee socks, $10.50, made in Los Angeles by Rock Socks (which is owned by Erica Easley, manager of Hawthorne Boulevard’s Red Light). Also available are socks that proclaim admiration for beer, nerds, bacon, meat, whiskey and weed. ZimZim, 2805 SE Ankeny St., 236-7178; rocksocks.net.
5. Maple wood watch, $75, made in Canada by Tense. Sandalwood watches are also available. Canoe, 1136 SW Alder St., 889-8545, canoeonline.net.
6. Bearded City Shirt, $24, designed by Santiago Uceda for Tender Loving Empire. Tender Loving Empire, 412 SW 10th Ave., 243-5859, tenderlovingempire.com.