The folks hosting one of Lilith Fair's tour stops in nearby Ridgefield, Wash. this year sent us an invitation recently for a press conference during which they'll be announcing a new name
for the 18,000 capacity venue currently called, accurately enough, The Amphitheater at Clark County
. It's hosted everybody from Pearl Jam to Tom Petty and Journey (!) in the past.
While on lunch break we interns took turns speculating what new and exciting name the folks at The Amphitheater at Clark County will announce.
Our Top 10
1) The Venue.
2) THE AMPHITHEATRON
3) The Round Building, Typically Unroofed (The R.B.T.U.)
4) Chiller Outdoor Omnipresent Location
5) Outdoor Backyard Amazing Musical Amphitheater
6) The Willamette Week
7) Starbucks Stage
8. General Motors Memorial Amphitheater
9) Oedipus Memorial Center for Lilith Fair
I know. We can't wait to find out either. Check back next Tuesday.