Tell us what pisses you off in a 60 second video.
Together with Portland Center Stage, Willamette Week is hosting a film shorts video contest based on Fin Kennedy's play, "How to Disappear Completely and Never be Found." In this thrilling production, a young advertising executive reaches the breaking point and decides to drop out as quickly as possibly by escaping. How? He must dispose of everything that defined his former self.
So we're asking you, what's your breaking point? What makes your skin crawl? What would make you go as far as to escape your former life in hopes of creating a new identity?
2 Runners up will receive:
- A $100 gift card to Kell's Irish Pub
- 4 tickets to the PCS production of Fin Kennedy's How to Disappear Completely and Never be Found
- A $50 gift card to Sweet Masterpiece
How to enter:
- A voucher good for a pair of tickets to any PCS production this season
- $50 voucher to Kell's Irish Pub
- Shoot a 60 second video.
- Upload your video to youtube.com.
- Go to our contest channel on YouTube.
- Send us a message with your video attached.
- We will post it to our channel for the world to see.
Submissions will be accepted from now through early January
. The PCS Art Director and Willamette Week Stage Critic Ben Waterhouse will judge the videos and the winner will be announced in late January. The winning video will be posted on wweek.com and pcs.org