Hey, just realized that when I got home from tour I didn't tell you about California.
It was tight.
(Note: This image is actually from Arizona, but we thought it looked California-y.)
Things we learned in California this time around:
- Burger Records is tight homies and a rad store. We watched the Gumby Movie and Hell Comes to Frogtown and got stoned.
- Juiceboxxx's new album is going to rule. Don't be too loud; his neighbors are sleeping.
- Speculator's new album is going to rule. Don't worry; he found some weed in a drawer.
- Jib Kidder's new album is going to rule. Don't worry; he gave us a piece of Oaksterdam. Also, he showed us a very upsetting video of a girl addicted to eating pottery.
- Eat Skull's new album is going to rule. Don't worry; Rob has a good room, but Ned's is better.
- CCR Headcleaner's new GNAR TAPE is going to be among the best ever. Don't worry; Alex makes good spaghetti and Justin got me a beer and some chips.
- Melted Toys' new album is going to rule. Don't worry; Daniel is going to try the pills I suggested and Brian is hotter than ever.
- Future Twin girls hooked it up with a BBQ; thanks ladies.
- Paris moved down to SF and I think that's a good idea. Also, Julia's hair looks better longer.
That's all I really need to say I think. We survived tour. Thanks everyone. See you in a few.