was the only woman who nabbed Best New Chef honors this year.
Full list of all the winners, chefs raging in NYC and evil twins after the jump.
Food & Wine
hanging out at F&W editor Dana Cowin's apartment for drinks
"They are our evil, fraternal twins in LA."
The 2009 Best Chefs edition of
is scheduled to hit newsstands in June.
* Paul Liebrandt, Corton; New York, NY
* Nate Appleman, A16; San Francisco, CA
* Naomi Pomeroy, Beast; Portland, OR
* Barry Maiden, Hungry Mother; Cambridge, MA
* Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo, Animal; Los Angeles, CA
* Bryan Caswell, Reef; Houston, TX
* Christopher Kostow, Meadowood; St. Helena, CA
* Linton Hopkins, Restaurant Eugene; Atlanta, GA
* Mark Fuller, Spring Hill; Seattle, WA
* Kelly English, Iris; Memphis, TN
A cool image of Naomi Pomeroy and her favorite protein from 2007 courtesy of Alicia Rose.