$22.50, contains a map of all Forest Park trails and nine detailed guides to loop hikes with points of interest.
2. Solar Bullet vibrator, $27.95, squeezes 60 minutes of surprisingly powerful buzzing from each eight-hour charge of its solar battery. For some reason, there is an LED on the business end. The better to see you with, we suppose. Mywetspot.org.
3. Bike tool roll, $19 or $36 with tools (wrenches, patch kit and tire levers), handmade in Portland by Bike Cozy. Community Cycling Center, 1700 NE Alberta St., 287-8786, communitycyclingcenter.org; bikecozy.etsy.com.
4. Olympic Jump Rope, $7.95-$10.95, amazingly still made in Portland from heavy-duty plastic. We asked for this one in Trail Blazers team colors. The Jump Rope Store, 3059 NW Yeon Ave., 226-4221, jumpropestore.com; Canoe, 1136 SW Alder St., 889-8545, canoeonline.net.
5. Wood Chuck ball flinger, $24.95, made from bamboo and cork, will easily chuck a tennis ball 50 yards. Green Dog Pet Supply, 4327 NE Fremont St., 528-1800, greendogpetsupply.com.
6. Icebreaker Igloo Hood, $200, made from New Zealand merino wool. It's soft, smells good and is very, very warm. Icebreaker Touch Lab, 1109 W Burnside St., 241-8300, icebreaker.com.