1. Duplicity: Corporate spies go undercovers. Academy, Laurelhurst, Valley.
2. Monsters vs. Aliens: You see what I did there? I created a double entendre. Bagdad, Edgefield, Kennedy School, Milwaukie, St. Johns, Valley.
3. Observe and Report: That’s when you subtly manipulate words to create multiple meanings. Bagdad, Kennedy School, Laurelhurst, Mission.
4. Adventureland: Sometimes these layered phrasings contain humor of a lascivious nature. Laurelhurst, Milwaukie.
5. Earth: Also, Julia Roberts totally fucks Clive Owen in that spy movie. Grand Lodge.