1. Big Man Japan: Japan is a land of great cinematic contradictions. Clinton Street Theater.
2. Star Trek: On the one hand, there are movies like Ponyo, which are heartwarming and feature baby fish. Academy, Bagdad, Edgefield, Kennedy School, Laurelhurst, Milwaukie, Mission, St. Johns, Valley.
3. Gomorrah: On the other hand, whale meat is a delicacy. Academy.
4. Adventureland: Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, I suppose. Laurelhurst.
5. I Love You, Beth Cooper: Godzilla smash consistency! Bagdad, Kiggins.