1. There Will Be Blood:Hold on tight to your milkshakes! Daniel Day-Lewis is drinking at the theater pubs.
Academy, Bagdad, Laurelhurst, Mission.
2. Juno:Underage pregnancy meets alcohol? Unheard of.
Academy, Avalon, Bagdad, Kennedy School, Laurelhurst, Mission, Milwaukie.
3. No Country for Old Men:The Coens’ best movie since Henry Kissinger: Man on the Go.
4. The Magnificent Seven:Samurai warriors magically transform into cowboys.
5. Intermedia Video Fest ’08:Pacific Northwest College of Art students present their animated and stop-motion projects. Attend as revenge against your parents, who never allowed you to drink beer while you watched cartoons.
Bagdad. 6 pm Wednesday, April 16.