1. In Bruges: Colin Farrell hangs out with dwarves, shoots children. Bring the kids! Bring the dwarves! Academy, Kennedy School, Laurelhurst.
2. Eraserhead: David Lynch's classic worm-baby nightmare. Bring the kids who are also worms! Clinton Street Theater.
3. Paranoid Park: Gus Van Sant, Portland locales, lethal teens. Also crippling guilt. It's like Catholic school, only slightly more homoerotic. Academy, Laurelhurst.
4. Persepolis: Cartoon characters dressed in hijab. Kinky! Laurelhurst.
5. In the Heat of the Night: It's Mister Tibbs. Laurelhurst.