hear the new Menomena single
Here are five little facts about "Five Little Rooms"
1. It's the ninth track on our new album
2. It started out as one song a few years ago and ended up an entirely different song a few months ago
3. It prominently features the words "prostitute", "children", "hung", "bridegroom", "suburban" and "mcdonalds" (we're edgy now, haven't you heard?)
4. It was the last song to be chosen for the new record, which, in our perverted world, somehow makes it the most appropriate choice for the first single
5. It's either the best or the worst song we've ever written; you decide!
Our friendly label folks wanted me to rewrite the following info in a more personal way, but I'm having a hard time outdoing their informative enthusiasm. I'll just cut and paste instead:
"Get a download of "Five Little Rooms" now! In a few weeks, you'll get exclusive information on the upcoming Mines pre-order including a limited-edition double 7-inch with non-album tracks, exclusive t-shirts, screen-printed posters and more!"
Thank you for caring.
Danny / Menomena
Image courtesy of Menomena