Do you regret your tramp stamp? Has the sparkle of that fairy faded ? Want to forget the frat letters you emblazoned on your ankle?
Willamette Week and Thrive want to rid your hide of that rude reminder! Nominate your tattoo in our No Tattoo Contest. Willamette Week readers will choose the winning (worst) tattoo for FREE removal by Thrive Aesthetics & Anti-Aging. How to Enter:
1. Take a photo of your tattoo.
2. Send it to email@example.com or upload to wweek.com/notattoo by March 20.
3. We'll post it at wweek.com/notattoo
4. From March 21- April 7 readers will vote on which tattoo is worthy of removal.
Winners will be announced on April 8 and the top tattoo-wearer will receive a certificate for removal worth $4,000.
All Participants receive a 15% off coupon toward tattoo removal by Thrive Aesthetics & Anti-Aging.
Thrive offers the most advanced Q-Switch lasers to address your tattoo removal. This amazing technology enables your body to naturally process unwanted tattoo pigment. Thrive Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Center is dedicated to providing you with the highest degree of excellence in non-surgical skin care. Thrive services are performed and/or directly supervised, by owner and medical director Dr. Adam Maddox, ND a Board Certified Naturopathic Physician in the State of Oregon.
* Individual results may vary. Complete removal of the tattoo is not guaranteed depending upon a variety of factors such as skin type, quality of the tattoo, amount of pigment in the tattoo and other factors.
-Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.