Welcome to our second day of better government through bracketology!
Befitting its Reuben-making namesake, the Bud Clark Regional is foodie-heavy: four cooks, a doughnut
impresario and one candidate who may someday become a meal. Plus Paul Bunyan, who we understand once ate a whole mess of flapjacks.
If you haven't voted in Wednesday's bracket, click here. You can find the full bracket here.
Voting in this regional closes 8 pm on Monday, March 19.
1. Tres Shannon, Voodoo Doughnut scamp 16. Nong Poonsukwattana, Khao man gai artist
8. Andy Ricker, Cooks delicious wings9. Gabriel Rucker, Cooks delicious pigeons
5. Paul Bunyan statue, Heâs tall12. Joan of Arc statue, Sheâs shiny
4. Sallie Ford, Big-voiced crooner13. Roger the Rabbit, Kidnapped stud bunny
6. Liv Warfield, Sings with Prince11. Erin Janssens, First female fire chief
3. Emily Powell, Bookstore boss14. Gert Boyle, Columbia Sportswear big boss
7. Jon Raymond, Screenwriter-about-town10. May Barruel, Nationale founder
2. Daniel Baldwin, A Baldwinâânuff said15. Reo Varnado, Snoopâs rib-cooking uncle