CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE OBA 2020 LIVE STREAM. Begins at 6:00 p.m. PST February 18.
In 2020 the Oregon Beer Awards will select and celebrate our state’s top beers in 30 categories, and honor Oregon’s exceptional breweries, bars and festivals in seven additional categories. It is the only statewide double blind beer tasting competition in Oregon.
Awards Ceremony tickets now on sale! Join us a Revolution Hall on Tuesday, February 18 for an evening of celebration and reveal of this year’s 2020 Oregon Beer Awards medalists.
$20 MAIN AUDITORIUM: SOLD OUT
6:00 p.m. show / 5:00 p.m. doors
1300 SE Stark Street, Portland, OR 97215
Coming from out of town? Stay at the official OBA Hotel, Courtyard Marriot: Portland City Center. You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Last Day to Book: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Your special group rate:
Important information and dates for 2020:
- Fresh Hop competition is closed.
- Winners will be announced in Willamette Week in late Oct and again during the Oregon Beer Awards ceremony in February 2020.
- Fresh Hop Registration Closes – September 19
- Fresh Hop Entries Due – Oct 7/8 – Entries must be received at Breakside Brewing Milwaukie
- Fresh Hop judging – October 12
- Fresh hop winners
- Oregon Beer Awards competition registration – opens October 14
- OBA deadline for entries – December 20
- OBA Entries Due – January 13, 2020 – Entries must be received at Breakside Brewing Milwaukie
- OBA judging – January 25/26, 2020
- OBA awards ceremony – February 18, 2020